Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Beginnings

The arrival of a new baby is the moment of truth in any adult relationship. Anyone can fall in love, marry or not, but a baby is something else. It is a joy, naturally, and a responsibility. But it is also earth-shattering, the bolt of lightning which changes your world for ever.


You're still not sure how this happened, but somehow your neat little handbag that once held a lipstick and makeup is now full of cheerios, crackers or just crumbs. You've traded your high heels for flip flops and sneakers, late nights for early mornings and salon hairstyles for ponytails. Moment of truth huh?

That's what happened to me too when my second child was born this year. And it's been worthwhile I must say. It has also brought me to this place where I now start my own blog, hoping to jot down not just thoughts and personal logs but also some useful tips and hints along the way. Hope you enjoy the journey with me.

home n heart                     babies n bibs                     arts n crafts   
What you can hope to find in here are answers on how-to do a lot of things you would normally want to in the home or work place. It's a work in progress and I'll keep updating and re-arranging stuff in here, so make ensure you visit my page more often. I'll be really glad to read your feedback and opinions.

Warm regards
Sal

No comments: