Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cherish the moment

Winterlicious. Winter wonderland. Winter blues. bla bla bla. Brr brrr brrrr….

Call it state of the mind. You can think of winter and come up with images of ice and snow, fur coats and snow boots, blues, greys, whites. Or… you could conjure up images of hot chocolate and freshly brewed coffee with freshly baked cookies, warm fireplace, cosy duvets, skiing, reds, oranges, browns.

See what I am trying to get across. State of the mind. My only advice – “make the most of everything, live life to the fullest”.

Drop the moaning and complaining, just get on with it. Cherish the moment.

Northern Hemisphere / Southern Hemisphere. Cold towards one end of the pole and hot on the other. Imagine moving from stunning New Zealand to gorgeous Canada. Surviving two winters in a single year! My friends say I didn’t plan it well. Well, on the brighter side, how many people get the opportunity to do that! I’m counting my blessings. Cherish the moment.

I’ve had a huge break from blogging because of this major shift in focus I am experiencing for the past couple of months. But I aim to continue pressing on, blogging on, writing more How2 snippets.  Hope you enjoy the journey with me.


home n heart                     babies n bibs                         arts n crafts


What you can hope to find in here are answers on how-to do a lot of things you would normally want to in the home.  So make ensure you visit my page more often. I'll be really glad to read your feedback and opinions.


Cherish the moment,


Sal

No comments: